Adeline is a 100% Registered Guernsey A2/A2 cow.
Currently Producing: Yes
Milking: Our farm milks once a day and with this you will get a much longer life span out of the animal along with proper breeding practices and proper nutrition.
Feed Intake: Our Guernseys live on pasture 365 days out of the year and they need to be able to graze. 90% of their diet is grass and hay and the other 10% is fed to them during milking and we can show you that mix when you arrive.
Breeding: We do offer Guernsey bulls on our farm that can be purchased for breeding purposes on your farm. Please inquire about availability and pricing. Once animals leave the farm they are not to be brought back for breeding purposes this is your responsibility.
Please ask any and all questions: We truly want you to be able to walk the pastures with us and lets talk about your goals in owning a cow and if this is a proper fit for you. Our animals will only be sold to individuals who love and appreciate the animal.
Owning a dairy cow is a commitment and we will be more than happy to assist you with our knowledge. We are an open and honest farm and we invite you to our farm to find the perfect animal for your families needs.
You may pay online or a 5% Cash Discount is applied when paying in person. Checks will be cashed in person the day of pickup. Delivery fee is $75 per animal and ($2 per loaded mile Max 100 Miles) and any additional testing that you require or would like done will be at the purchasers expense. Annual Test results will be available.
50% Deposit on an animal can be made if you wish for us to hold or secure the animal in your name till pickup or delivery.
Please call, text, or email Trenton at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to arrange a time to meet the girls. 903.258.4829